Frequently asked questions
Why does my water heater leak?
My toilet keeps running, why?
The running sound of a toilet can be really annoying. If the toilet continues to run into the bowl after the toilet is flushed, it indicates that some part of the mechanism is out of order and needs to be replaced.
How do I know when to replace my garbage disposal?
1. It clogs often (either the blades are getting dull or you need a larger disposal)
2. You have to press the RESET button often
3. Food takes longer and longer to grind
4. The unit is leaky
5. The unit is making loud noises
When should I replace my toilet?
1. It needs too many repairs.
2. It clogs frequently.
3. There's a porcelain crack.
4. There are visual scratches.
5. In order to save water and money.